"Sometimes when things are falling apart, they may actually be falling into place."
HELP IS HERE
If your family is facing homelessness in Atlanta, F.R.E.E. is here to help. Our organization is focused on keeping your family together, under the same roof, while you rebuild your life and get back on stable ground. We can help you with:
- Temporary, no-cost housing for up to 12 months
- Job counseling and job placement
- Daycare Assistance
- Summer School Programming
- Banking Assistance
WHO WE HELP
F.R.E.E. is a family-focused organization. Our services are available to two-parent families with at least one child in the Atlanta Metro Area. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, ethnicity or sexual orientation. We believe in helping families, which includes birth parents, step-parents or adopted parents and their children.
HOW IT WORKS
Each family seeking assistance from F.R.E.E. will go through a simple registration and consultation process to get the ball rolling.
- Fill out our contact form to let us know you are in need of assistance.
- A representative from F.R.E.E. will reach out to you as soon as possible to get more details and schedule an in-person consultation.
- At your consultation, we will discuss your family's goals, needs and options.
- We will run a background check and verification of prior residence. (Note: Minor criminal offenses are not a disqualifying factor. However, we do not serve individuals with a history of violent or sexually-based offenses.)
- Your family will be placed into a residence to start rebuilding your lives together.
Each family placed in residential accommodations with F.R.E.E. is required to establish and sustain utility services at their new residence. Household items and furniture are not included, but gift certificates and information about free furniture and household good options may be provided.
If you are not sure if you qualify for assistance from F.R.E.E. or have a question about the process, please call our team at (770) 415-4499 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also check out our FAQ page for more information.